Complete Film Solutions started in 2005, initially catering purely to the commercial market, and has expanded over time to include the residential market for window film, as well as into signage for shop fits and graphic displays.
Window film for commercial buildings
In the last 10 years, we have completed many large scale 3M™ window film projects that have been intensive in nature – including working at nights or out of hours to minimise disruption to workplaces and customers; and use of high risk machinery, such as elevated work platforms to access high level glass at 30+ metres above ground level. We have successfully completed commercial projects throughout Perth, WA, Australia and even overseas, and pride ourselves on having an excellent safety record, with extensive safety systems in place, and delivering your project on time and on budget.
What are the benefits of commercial window film?
- Additional privacy without losing natural light.
- Reduced glare on computer screens from large office windows.
- Can be applied to a variety of surfaces including office windows, bathroom windows, glass doors, and benchtops.
- Can assist with the safety and security of your business premises and other building occupants.
- Can create a more comfortable environment with reduced heat and UV rays.
Commercial applications of window film
Our commercial work covers from the smallest job taking only half an hour, right through to the larger-scale projects that may extend over several months. Most commonly, our commercial work includes the design, supply, installation and removal of:
- 3M™ Solar window film to block out UV rays and excessive heat in the building. Many customers also enjoy the energy savings and lower energy bills that come with solar window film.
- 3M™ Anti-graffiti film to protect existing glass surfaces from graffiti and vandalism.
- 3M™ Security window film for an extra layer of protection against intruders, protection against injury in the case of accidental or intentional glass breakage, protection against flying glass shards, and even natural disasters.
- 3M™ Decorative window film for enhanced privacy including- visual indicator strips, privacy films, statement/decorative/designer graphics, signage for business names, hours, contact details, decorative wallpaper.
- 3M™’s P2 and P4 anti-slip floor film, either plain, coloured, or with digital print to your requirements.
- Surface protection film, including repair of damaged surfaces, to extend lifespan and improve appearance of surfaces – for example granite and stone bars/ benchtops that have been damaged/ discoloured by spilled liquids, or glazed surfaces damaged by prolonged water exposure.
- 3M™ Architectural films, such as the Di-Noc range that can be used to resurface existing surfaces to extend life time and reduce costs compared to a full replacement renovation.
- 3M™ Whiteboard and Whiteboard projector film – the new way to have whiteboard space in your office!
- Stainless steel and mirror finish architectural films to disguise damaged stainless and mirror panels (eg. lift surrounds).
We can quote off plans for work still in the planning stage, or can provide a free on-site measure and quote for existing premises. We can also use your existing designs for your logos/graphics, or our in-house designer can work with you to start from scratch. If you have a problem and you’re not sure what’s the best approach to resolve it, discuss it with us to help determine the best solution. We are specialists in “thinking outside the box”!
Looking for commercial window film installers? Contact Us!
Want to know more about 3M™ Commercial Window Film products? Download the Commercial Brochure here or browse our product categories below for more information. Don’t hesitate to call us for your free quote today!
How long does commercial window tinting film last?
With proper care and cleaning, commercial window tinting film typically lasts 10-15 years. However, rest assured that each 3M™ window film is backed by 3M™’s warranty which can be up to 15 years depending on the product.
Is there a warranty on commercial window film?
3M™ is a company that backs its products with the most comprehensive warranty in existence. We also offer our own installation guarantee as well, which will cover you for removal and reinstallation.
What types of commercial businesses do you work with?
At Complete Film Solutions, no project is too big or too small. We’ve worked with a variety of businesses from office buildings, retail stores, restaurants, and more. Business owners choose window film to improve energy efficiency, reduce glare, and to block harmful UV rays. No matter the reason, we’ll be able to find a window film product to suit your needs.