Complete Film Solutions started in 2005, initially catering purely to the commercial market, and has expanded over time to include the domestic market for window film, as well as into signage for shopfits and graphic displays.
In the last 10 years, we have completed many large scale film projects that have been intensive in nature – including working at nights or out of hours to minimise disruption to workplaces and customers; and use of high risk machinery, such as elevated work platforms to access high level glass at 30+ metres above ground level. We have successfully completed commercial projects throughout Perth, WA, Australia and even overseas, and pride ourselves on having an excellent safety record, with extensive safety systems in place, and delivering your project on time and on budget.
Our commercial work covers from the smallest job taking only half an hour, right through to the larger scale projects that may extend over several months. Most commonly, our commercial work includes:
- supply and installation of 3M™ Solar Control film (and where needed, removal of old or failed film)
- removal and replacement of anti-graffiti film (including scratch removal from glass where not previously protected by film)
- supply and installation of 3M™ Security films – for protection against intruders, protection against injury in the case of accidental or intentional glass breakage, protection against bomb blasts (for terrorism risk areas) or high risk weather conditions (eg cyclone-prone areas).
- design, supply and installation of graphic films including- visual indicator strips, privacy films, statement/ decorative/ designer graphics, signage for business names, hours, contact details, decorative wallpaper.
- supply and installation of 3M’s P2 and P4 anti-slip floor film, either plain, coloured, or with digital print to your requirements.
- design, supply and install vehicle signage/ vinyl wrapping of vehicles
- supply and installation of surface protection film, including repair of damaged surfaces, to extend lifespan and improve appearance of surfaces – for example granite and stone bars/ benchtops that have been damaged/ discoloured by spilled liquids, or glazed surfaces damaged by prolonged water exposure.
- supply and installation of 3M™ Architectural films, such as the Di-Noc range that can be used to resurface existing surfaces to expand life time and reduce costs compared to a full replacement renovation.
- supply and installation of 3M™ Whiteboard and Whiteboard projector film – the new way to have whiteboard space in your workplace!
- polish and repair of glass windows to remove etched graffiti in preparation for anti-graffiti film.
- installation of “stainless steel” and “mirror” finish architectural films to disguise damaged stainless and mirror panels (eg lift surrounds)
We can quote off plans for work still in the planning stage, or can provide a free on-site measure and quote for existing premises. We can use your existing designs for your logos/ graphics, or our in-house designer can work with you to start from scratch. If you have a problem and you’re not sure what’s the best approach to resolve it, discuss it with us to help determine the best solution. We are the specialists in “thinking outside the box”!
Call us now to discuss your next commercial project.